- Data processing according to the acting rules
- What information for you do we collect?
We do not collect any information about your personality. The information which our website may record through your visit is a technical one and serves for establishing statistics on the site traffic while it is anonymous and cannot be related to a given person. It is collected through “cookies” which do not threaten your computer in any way.
We work with Google Analytics. We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and your visits in suing this site (geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, duration of visit, pages visited, including an anonymized version of your IP address);
- Information contained in or related to communication sent through our website: personal and family name, electronic address as well as any other personal information which you have chosen to send to us.
- How we use your personal data
CoolTour has integrated components of Google Analytics on its site for measuring and reporting statistical data on user activity. Applicable measures of Google Analytics for protection of personal data may be found HERE.
Information will not be collected if you have activated the Do Not Track option (if available) on your browser.
CoolTour does not send marketing messages via e-mail and does not collect e-mail addresses to the aim of sending such ones.
- Use of “cookies”
We use “cookies”. These are data which our system sends to your computer and subsequently uses in order to identify it when you visit us again. They provide information about the use of the website and do not include personal information.
If you prefer not receiving “cookies” you might reject them by tuning your internet browser to warn you any time before receiving a “cookie”.
- How and to whom we expose your personal data
CoolTour does not provide any third parties with personal data on any occasion unless you wish to receive information via courier.
- Your rights
You may ask to be provided with any personal information which we store about you.
- How long we store your personal data
We store your data for as much time as needed for providing our services or until we are obliged by law. After that your data will be deleted.
- Data protection
We guarantee the security of your data through industrially standardized physical, electronic and management procedures. The data are stored on controlled servers with limited access.
Your data are stored according to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
- Links to other websites
- Contact data
If you have questions or uncertainties regarding processing your personal data or if you wish to exercise your rights you may call us on phone +359887101762 , on e-mail email@example.com , or on ul. "Vrabcha" 13, Sofia 1000, Bulgaria.